Thank you for choosing Rapido!
RAPIDO believe and missionary to provide every rider the enjoyment of “Ride with Style” and confident of quality.
Please refer below as our product’s limited warranty terms and conditions:
1. Warranty card and your original proof of purchase is to be presented when service is required during the warranty period. Proof of purchase, i.e. sales invoice/receipt, must include the following information: name and address of authorised dealer, date and place of purchase, product model and item code.
2. Warranty card with alteration/erasure of any details e.g. Model/Item Code/Date of Purchase will not be accepted.
3. Warranty does not cover damages caused by accident, misuse, rough handling, neglect, fair wear & tear, wrong installation, alteration, acts of nature, or if tampered with, in any attempt to self-repair / through unauthorised dealers.
4. Warranty applies only to Rapido products purchased through a Rapido authorised reseller.
5. Rapido reserves the rights to alter and amend any term and conditions of warranty including benefits, or terminate it at any time without prior notice.